Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oh hey!

I know I have been a seriously bad blogger...haven't been keeping up with where we have been and the time has just flown out from under me! Let me give you a quick update on where we are and then I promise promise promise to stay more on top of what we are doing around these parts.

*We made it through the holidays although vowed that this year we are going to take it easier! We were totally overbooked this year and went to like 6 different places..yep, no more of that. We are going to have to pick our top events and stick with them so as to not make ourselves coo-coo. (Or more coo-coo).

* We MOVED! To a bigger house and we love it! We spent way too much time (and money) redecorating and are finally settled into our new home and LOVING all the extra space to entertain and spread out! It is weird to have to call for each other and not just turn a corner and see the other person sitting there, but it's a nice change most of the time!

*We have decided to adopt a healthier lifestyle and are eating better and exercising (okay, I am, my husband has come a long way,  but still has a ways to go before he can say he's totally adopted said lifestyle). But I feel SO MUCH BETTER! So much more energy, so much happier, all around a great change for us here. I will actually post more on this later.

Okay I think that's actually a recap, I guess we haven't been that exciting after all...but time has been flying for us! And we have had tons of fun weekends with friends and only more to come, especially once BASEBALL is back! YAY!!!! We can't wait!

Let's leave it at that, and I will be back to talk more about other stuff later!

No comments:

Post a Comment